Sunday, March 23, 2008

When to Throw Away Make-up

Ever wondered how long make-up lasts or rather when does it expire?
Uh I do all the time because I like to buy make-up but I don't use it everyday just not me
so it' sits in my make-up til I have a function to attend. Well I went online and googled the
question and found some answers.


• Mascara: 3 months

• Cleanser: 6 months

• Eye shadow: 6 months

• Foundation: 6 months

• Moisturizer: 6 months

• Concealer: 6 to 8 months

• Blush: 6 to 12 months

• Lipstick and gloss: 1 year

• Powder: 1 year

• Toner: 1 year

• Nail polish: 2 years

*Bear in mind that natural cosmetics, and those that have no preservatives, may expire sooner than others.

1 comment:

Mischo Beauty said...

Great information! I'm usually on to the next mascara after about a month or so, but that's just my personal preference...