Friday, March 21, 2008

MissB's fave cosmeticos

I would like to share the cosmetics that I can't live without. Let me know if use any of them as well or put me on to something you think I should try. So check out the goodies that I use all year round.




  • MAC Eyeshadow - Black Tied Velevet
  • Shiseido lipstick - Autumn Roses
  • Bobbi Brown long wear cream eyeshadow - Suede
  • Max Factor Wet/Dry Eyeshadow
  • Essie nail polish - Vanity Fairest
  • Absolute nail polish - Bordeaux
  • Stila Lip glaze - Plum (see how od'd on it... lol)
  • Nailtiques Nail protein formula #2
  • Nars - Skin balancing moisture lotion
  • Kielh's Lip balm SP4
  • Chanel Inmitable Multidimensionel mascara - #10
  • Maybelline Eyesahdow - Silken Taupe
  • Maybelline Shiny licious - Strawberry Tart
  • Vincent Longo Light Canvas moisturizer SPF 20
  • Vincent Longo lipgloss - Costa Fiore (I was told Beyonce wears it and it gorgeous on!)
  • Vincent Longo Make up brush #27
  • Vincent Longo Solo Mio duo bronzer - Copper Kiss
  • Vincent Longo Summer lip gloss palette - petal bound

2 comments:

Mischo Beauty said...

Ooooh, I see that you're an Essie and Kiehl's fan too! :) Love your picks...

MissBianca said...

danka! I love Essie as well as Kiehl's These are def must haves in a cosmetic bag...lol