Friday, March 21, 2008

Goodies at Sabon

My boyfriend and I did some shopping last week at Sabon and we got some great goodies!

This is a new fave of mine not only does this body scrub smell dee-licious like a lemon Italian icee, actually but I love how it's made from sea salt, sweet almond, lavender, patchouli, and soybean oils.





We liked the smell of this soap and wanted to try something new (already have the mud soap) so we purchased some honey vanilla-wheat olive oil soap to use on the face.




I love the rosemary olive oil soap for the body so got some of that again.




Also purchased a diffuser for the first time!!! We were sold on the Heaven scent because it smelled great at the store so we bought it for the living room and we smell it all over the house. It has a tropical smell ...very good and not overpowering.

3 comments:

Mischo Beauty said...

This is totally a sidenote to your post- but I'm a Fafi lover too!

Mischo Beauty said...

Ugh! Forgot to mention that I love the fact that the Sabon products are all natural!!

MissBianca said...

yeah we shop there regularly since I found them last year. Everything you buy in that store is worth it. They're a bit pricey but these products are made in Israel and the soaps are all handmade.